By using this website, you engage in our services and agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use
The following terms and conditions apply when accessing this website.
Please review these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use this website.
These terms and conditions apply to all uses of this website, including but not limited to engagement with offers of personal statement services, interview services, and academic tuition services.
Definitions of terms
This website is owned and managed by MedSchoolGenie Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales (Companies House number: 12850464).
The terms 'our', ''us', and 'MedSchoolGenie' refer to MedSchoolGenie Ltd, including all directors, staff, and other representatives of MedSchoolGenie.
The phrases 'the website' or 'our website' refer to all content, data, and functionality included within the primary domain medschoolgenie.co.uk as well as variations of associated subdomains (for example, with prefix www) and associated top-level domains (such as medschoolgenie.com).
The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Acceptable use and copyright
- You may copy electronically, save and print parts of the website for your own personal use.
- While you may share the website with others, neither information on the website nor any of our resources (including, but not limited to our website content, study resources, or worked solutions) may be used for commercial purposes without the express permission, in writing, from ourselves beforehand.
- No information from the website may be used for any commercial teaching, tutoring or guidance purposes, unless you have received our prior written permission.
- Any use of materials on this website (including any reproduction, modification, distribution or re-publication) without our prior written permission is strictly prohibited.
- Our logo and slogans remain our intellectual property and may not be reproduced or used for any purpose outside their original source, without our prior written permission. In particular, logos or trademarks of MedSchoolGenie may not be used to suggest links to or endorsements of any other services of any kind without our written permission.
- All rights are reserved unless explicitly granted.
You must not violate policies as outlined above, or in any way interfere with other users of this website.
You must not engage in any attempt to compromise the security or data protection systems on this website.
Important: Any user accounts or IP addresses that show evidence of misuse (such as false representation, spamming, distribution of malicious code, etc) are subject to being permanently blocked.
If you create a user account on our website, you must take care to protect your log in details and not share your password with others.
Indemnity and limitations of liability
- MedSchoolGenie is an advisory service, and makes no guarantees regarding admissions test scores, interview results, or other outcomes of university applications.
- All information shown on the website, in written resources or in discussion with you as part of delivering our services, is intended for guidance only. Any action you take based on this information is at your own risk.
User data and confidentiality
MedSchoolGenie does not store credit card information or distribute customer details to third parties.
Points to note about our use and management of user data:
- MedSchoolGenie may retain information that you have provided, allowing us to deliver a high-quality service in future should you enquire about further services.
- If you would like a copy of any information we have about you, please send a written request and we will deliver this accordingly.
- Should you wish for all of your information to be removed from our databases, send us a written request and we will erase this information.
Cancellations, transfers, and refunds
- All payments for academic tutoring, interview tutoring, and personal statement services are fully non-refundable, except where explicitly specified otherwise.
- Our tutors require notice at least 24 hours in advance to change a scheduled appointment time or cancel a lesson. You will not be able to rearrange the lesson or receive a refund for unused time if you make a change request less than 24 hours in advance of the scheduled lesson.
- MedSchoolGenie reserves the right to cancel any event at any time at our discretion, entitling you to a full refund. This refund will not include additional expenses that may have been incurred, such as costs associated with travel or accommodation.
- Your cancellation of participation in any MedSchoolGenie event shall not entitle you to a refund, though you may transfer your place to another individual without incurring additional charges if you do so at least 10 working days in advance of the event start date.
Operations of the MedSchoolGenie website
- The MedSchoolGenie website includes links to third-party websites. These links do not represent an endorsement.
- Links to third-party websites are for your convenience, and we make no guarantees regarding the accuracy or utility of their content. MedSchoolGenie is not liable in relation to your use of these websites.
- We cannot guarantee error-free operation of our website, and will accept no responsibility for loss suffered as a result of compromised functionality of our website.
We are providing this website and its contents on an 'as is' basis and make no representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties or conditions of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
Although we believe the content to be accurate, complete, and current, we do not represent or warrant that the information accessible on this site is accurate, complete, or current (although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our website).